Please note: The WSU Children’s Center is unable to provide Evening Care services during the Spring 2021 semester.
Evening Care Overview
The WSU Children’s Center Evening Care program offers a safe and welcoming environment with a flexible schedule for Infants, Toddlers, Preschool and School Age (to 5th grade). Children’s activities include art, music, science, cooking and choice centers for play and learning. Outdoor play areas and large motor activity areas provide for children to exercise and engage in play with peers. Dinner and snack are provided each night and are based on the USDA meal standards. Children participate in age grouped classrooms and engage in developmentally appropriate activities. The school age program also offers homework support for children. If you have any questions, please call us at 509-335-8847.
Evening Care Fees
Non Graduates/Staff/Faculty: $18 per night, per child
Graduate & Professional Students: Annual Registration fee of $50 per family (GPSA will then pay for nightly child care fees after registration fee has been paid)
Monday-Thursday 5:30-9:30pm. Evening Care is closed when WSU Classes are not in session, during finals week and all university holidays.
To complete or update enrollment information please visit the Children’s Center during regular business hours. Or email the Evening Care Supervisor, Emily Kessler at firstname.lastname@example.org
New Evening Care Families:
- A completed enrollment packet must be submitted prior to registration. Immunization records are required for enrollment, and must be updated on an ongoing basis.
- Once your child’s information has been uploaded to our system, you will receive an email with an access code to sign up for evening care each night. Registration is available 1 week in advance, sign ups are posted by day at the bottom of this page.
If you have previously attended Evening Care with WSUCC, contact the Evening Care Supervisor, Emily Kessler at email@example.com to update which children will be using Evening Care and update required paperwork.
- After your paperwork has been updated, and the Annual Registration fee of $50 has been paid on your account (if you are a graduate student).
- You will receive an email with an access code to sign up for evening care each night. Registration is available 1 week in advance, sign ups are posted by day at the bottom of this page.
After you have completed/updated all required enrollment paperwork, paid the annual registration fee (for graduate students).
- Click the link for each night you would like to sign up and enter your access code.
- Register by 2:00PM on day of services requested. Register for multiple days up to 1 week in advance.
- Online registration will not be available after 2:00 pm and drop-off services are not available.
- Evening Care openings are limited to space available and are on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are unable to register, please contact the Evening Care Supervisor at the center to be placed on the wait list. You will be notified after 2:30pm if there is space for your child(ren).
Cancellation of nightly registration is required if your child(ren) are not able to attend. You can cancel by phone 509-335-8847 or website (by 2:00PM). A fee of $18.00 per child, per night will be charged if cancellation is not made before 5:00PM.